Wednesday, 11 September 2013
teenage life
Our teenager years are meant to best years of our life's, no work or responsibility well that what the adults told us, they failed to mention our ragging hormones, superficial friends, drama, emotion and lies that we cant control. This isn't easy it isn't suppose to be and mistakes are bound to be made but we will grow from them. we will grow into us away from these people we are expected to be. basically im just trying to hold on as long as possible because it isn't the best ride but I guess its not the worse either. we all have issues but we choice how we face them we can either turn our backs on them and run or face them head on. I would rather face them head on because when I fight my demons I know I will be on top of the world and will be happier for doing so. Giving up on your issue isn't going to make them go away they will still be there when you try again if you are struggling talk to some one weather It be a friend, a teacher, your parents or guidance counsellor everyone cares about you weather you believe it or not. parents are the worst the make you feel like it world war three but everything they do is in the best intention for you and they care about you even though sometimes they don't have a care in the world for you but if something did happen to you they would be by your side no matter your age. I am constantly getting put down for everything I do, im in college studying a HND (nearly a degree) with brother and sister have no clue how hard it is and when I talk to them about my struggles they seems to spit the dummy and say im attention seeking when all im really doing is needing some reassuring and encouragement they don't see this they have a go at me for everything. they say im big headed cause im trying to make something of my life and I talk about. I wish someone would notice how much pain im in where the only way im going to get out of this trap is by giving up and not talking to any one but I don't want it to be this way but I dont have a choice. for my sister and brother they are going to realise one day how much they have hurt me and I will not forgive them. what ever happen to family helping you in times of trouble I cant even remember this time it been so long I've had enough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment